Oh, another show I like to watch when I'm doing the dishes is Doomsday Preppers. Have you seen that? Regular folks prepping for doomsday by stockpiling food, developing defense strategies, and all kinds of other stuff. It's fascinating what people can teach themselves and you can learn really interesting little tidbits too. I just thought it was interesting that people are preparing for a variety of disasters from radiation fallout from Japan to economic collapse, or huge natural disasters.
Okay, the purpose of this post was to accept another award! This one is from Linda at Simple and Sassy Creations. Thanks for thinking of me!
1) This award is for any co-blogging friend who has helped your blog in any and all ways.
2) This award is for any co-blogging friend who has cheered you along in your blog building, craft advancing career.
3) This award is for any co-blogging friend who always stops by and is kind to you. You can count on them to always be one of the great comments at the end of your posts.
4) This award is to be given to 3 to 5 Blends whom you feel meet the listed requirements.
6) Blend of choice may copy the award from your blog and proudly post it on theirs.
7) Blend of choice may continue the kindness by issuing this award to keep the circle forever growing.
So I'd like to pass this on to:
I know some may already have received this award but I still wanted to acknowledge these ladies for their supportive comments. And for everyone who leaves us a comment and/or has chosen to follow our blog, thank you very much! We appreciate it!
Thanks for reading!