1. I'm lucky enough to be a SAHM though my 3 kids all go to school now. Some day I may actually get a job. Everyone tells me being a mom is a job but I mean a job that will pay me money.
2. I used to be a speech therapist. I love therapy with little kiddies--so adorable!
3. I love to watch reality shows. Before it was all the VH1 ones like Flavor of Love or the Bret Michaels one. I don't know why--they're funny!
4. I'm also hooked on watching Auction Hunters. Wow, those guys can find awesome stuff and sell it for lots of money!
5. I love to eat junk food. KFC--yum!
6. I think I cook steaks better than most people. Hahaha! Love to fry (not grill) porterhouse or rib eye steaks! Okay, Ruth Chris' does a pretty good job but I haven't had good steaks at restaurants I've been to.
7. I love peanut M&Ms but not the plain kind.
8. I just watched Breaking Dawn Part 1 yesterday. Yes, I'm slow but if you wait, it's only a $1 rental at the public library.
9. Hmmm, I seem to talk about food and TV a lot. I promise I don't sit on the couch and watch TV while eating M&Ms all day. Sometimes I craft and blog. But really, I rarely watch TV during the day. It's mostly when I'm washing the breakfast dishes and then again the dinner dishes that I watch TV.
10. I used to work for my parents at their restaurant as a waitress. I learned that I cannot be a waitress because I would get irritated at customers. And the bad thing is, I would show that I was irritated. I know, poor customer service.
Okay, so I've noticed we've got some new followers. I'm gonna pass this on to them. Go check them out.
Now that you have received the award, you can participate by doing the following:
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you
2. Share 10 random facts about yourself
3. Pass on the award onto 7 other people
4. Follow the person that gave you this award
Hopefully, I'll have some crafty thing to share next time. Thanks for reading!