Thursday, August 16, 2012

A Birthday Farm Fresh Friday

Hi!  Jas is hosting TGF's Farm Fresh Friday this week and it's a perfectly fitting birthday theme since TGF just celebrated their 4th year!  And were you lucky enough to purchase their limited release BIG Anyas?  In case you missed out, I have heard they may return so keep an eye and ear out for them.

I couldn't resist using Anya Celebrates for this week's Farm Fresh Friday.  I love her sweet face!  The sentiment is also included with this set.  And these are BIG so I actually used my very large acrylic block which I hardly ever use.

Hope you have a chance to join in on the fun this week!  Check out the TGF blog for more cute stuff from the Showcase DT and all the challenge details!

Thanks for reading!



7 comments:

Mary J said...

I love this Eva! Gorgeous colouring and shading!

Alyce said...

Eva she is just so stinking cute!!! Love the colouring on her :)

Rachel Parys said...

Grrr, she's the one I didn't get! Thought I would have time, guess I'll have to jump on it when they pop back up in the store!! This is super cute! I want her simply for her shoes!! lol! Awesome coloring!

Creations by Shirl said...

Awesome coloring Eva!
She is a cutie!
TFS - enjoy your Friday and crafty weekend!

Leanne said...

cute!! i inked one of them up but haven't finished coloring her. love your colors and the CAS layout. Have a great weekend!
;)

Cheryl said...

So pretty! My rugrat said, "look, I found a pretty card!" So many stamps, so little time, I can't keep up with all the releases.

RiNNE said...

Love her hair and her shadow! You are so awesome with these single layered cards! I've gotta try it more!