Thursday, August 30, 2012

Farm Fresh Friday: White Out!

Hi all!  Time for TGF's Farm Fresh Friday!  Melissa has challenged us to go WHITE though your image can be colored if you wish. 

I chose to color Blush Bettie black and white.  It was during my short lived B&W phase!  Haha.  I used my new (back then) Cheery Lynn die.  Isn't it pretty?  I love the delicate doily look.  I layered that on top of my square card base.  I layered Blush Bettie on another square cardstock too and added the sentiment that comes with this stamp.  Then simple pearls in the corners and in her hair.    

Please check out the TGF blog for more challenge details and to see the rest of the Showcase DT's amazing cards.  But I'm sure you're checking in regularly to see all the awesome new September releases, right?  Aren't they super cute?!

Thanks for reading!


13 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Wow Eva, this is gorgeous! The highlights in her hair is BEAUTIFUL.

Alyce said...

Ooooh Eva this is stunning! I love the colouring on her and the monochromatic looks so elegant. A beautiful job :)

Denice said...

What a great choice to use a B&W image, which is just stunning on this all white card!
:Dxx

Creations by Shirl said...

Very pretty, her hair just makes the card pop...
TFS ~

Rachel Parys said...

Gorgeous job Eva!!! I have never used all white, this would truly be a challenge for me! You go girl!

Mimi said...

oh so beautiful Eva!! fabulous b/w coloring!! she's got gorgeous hair! ;D

Blankina said...

Less is defenitly more in this card Eva!! Blush Bettie is stunning in black and white and great die cut..
Hugs Blankina

Joy said...

beautiful card! Love the coloring! I also think your sentiment perfectly matches the image...it's like she got caught in the act or something! Really cute!

Have a great weekend!

Mary J said...

Beautifully coloured, Eva and love the matting!

Cheryl said...

Pretty card! Nice coloring! The doily die is pretty, that's different that it's square.

Handmade Cuties said...

What a great look. Never thought black and white could look this amazing and cute!

Leanne said...

O I love the picture frame and the gorgeously colored image inside. I might have to play again. I miss using my TGF stamps!
Wonderful card Eva!
;)

RiNNE said...

So pretty, Eva!! Love the softness of the card!