Thursday, August 2, 2012

TGF's Farm Fresh Friday -- Digi it!


Hi!  Time for The Greeting Farm's FFF!  Jess Marin is the host this week and her theme is digis! 

So I finally printed out Cheer Anya!  She's so happy!  I colored her in my daughter's new school colors!  The sentiment is from TGF's Anya Says that I got from one of their Farmer's Markets. 

Close up of Cheer Anya.  My daughter got pom poms from her school too!  I thought that was cute.  She also got a school shirt though I don't understand what is written on it.  Some kind of new school cheer.  She learned all kinds of neat stuff over the summer that I never knew.

Hope you'll print out a TGF digi and join in on this week's FFF!  Thanks for reading! 



14 comments:

Tabitha Davis said...

Super cute. I am following your blog now. Check ou my challenge from my blog.
Www.tabithaskitchen.blogspot.com

Mary J said...

Gorgeous colouring, Eva! And love the papers with her!

Leanne said...

Awedorable Eva! Love the colors and fun layout!
Happy Friday!
*:)

Denice said...

Give me a P
Give me a R
Give me a E,
Give me a T, T, Y!!!

Again, I'm going to have to borrorw that banner idea...just too cute!

:Dxx

Rachel Parys said...

She is too cute! (she makes me think of that song, "Hey Mickey") Love the fun colors and layout! I haven't played with any of my TGF digis in a while, may have to print some up this weekend!

Cheryl said...

So cute! Cute banner too! Ha, I was thinking school colors when I first saw this!

Creations by Shirl said...

Beautiful coloring Eva... lovely cheerful card....

Handmade Cuties said...

She's such a cute little cheerleader and I love the colors!

Alyce said...

Aww too cute Eva! Love the colouring on her and the theme is just adorable :)

sunnysideup/doreensng said...

She's cute!love the colours and the paper collections.
hugs
Doreen

Melissa said...

This is darling Eva!

Lorraine said...

Oh this is adorable, Eva! I love your coloring of that little cheerleader and the colors you used on your card!

RiNNE said...

Sweet that it's just like your daughter!! Just darling!

Blogger said...

eToro is the best forex trading platform for newbie and pro traders.