Friday, February 8, 2013

Birthday Wishes

Hello!  I posted this card over at Yumi & Fumi Handmade Crafts blog in honor of Sandie's birthday.  I'm finally sharing it here.

This is Yumi with Fan.  She was fun to color up!  I didn't really know what colors I was going for but somehow it came together.  Sometimes I have no plans or ideas about the card but then everything falls into place.  Even used my leftover doily from another card that was still on my crafty table.  And I dug up some pins that I had in my stash from a while back.  The sentiment is from Wild Rose Studio.

I exercised again today!  But exercise makes me sleepy.  Does it make you sleepy?  I still keep waiting for that feeling that everyone says exercise gives them.  You know, about feeling rejuvenated and energetic, and how if they go a day without exercising then they feel off.  How long does it take to get to that point?  I think I will never reach that point.  Cause after I exercise I wanna take a nap.  Not go run around some more outside.  So I think after this post, I'm gonna go lie down and nap.  

Thanks for reading!


6 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable, I love the fabulous papers you used with her.

Julie D. Richards said...

Fab job Eva. I wish these images were available in digi as that is what I can afford. Love seeing the beautiful way you color them up, and I love the Bingo sheets in the background.

Cheryl said...

Another pretty card! Pretty skin tones and kimono coloring too! I think it's just too humid to feel so peppy in Hawaii! That sticky sweaty feeling would just make me want to veg in front of the A/C.

Denice said...

Yowza....I think I have that DP, I should look through my stash!

Love your coloring and all the emellies on this card, I bet Sandie LOVED all her b/day wishes.
:Dxx

Anita said...

This is a beautiful card and I'm sure she loved it! Pretty papers and gorgeous coloring :)

Rachel Parys said...

Very sweet Eva! Your coloring is top-notch!! Love the colors!