Sunday, February 17, 2013

Heart Balloon

Hello!  Hmmm, I think I totally missed Valentine's Day.  Did I even post anything Valentine-y?  I had all these cute Valentine stamps and digis out but didn't get to place any of them onto cards.  I finally did make a card with this cute digi that I won from a new digi store called Time for Tea Designs.  She has got some cute images!  Her blog is HERE.

This is the image I picked and she is called Heart Balloon.  Isn't she pretty?  Though I think, ... no, I know I messed up her hair.  Or at least that is not what I was going for.  Sometimes when I'm trying to go for that highlighted hair I kind of mess up and end up coloring the whole thing.  But I don't wanna waste the image so I still just go with it.  I'm gonna have to try this one again.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!


12 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Sweet image,love the coloring... And her hair looks great, I sometimes get like that where I want to feather in the highlights and I tend to make a boo boo. And I end up coloring the whole hair in one shade... No biggie she still looks gorgeous...

Jo Davies said...

Wow Eva this card is gorgeous and your colouring is fab!! The hair looks great! I'm so glad you like your prize. I hope you don't mind if I use your pic on my FB gallery and blog? I'll link back to you. I really want everyone to see this. Thanks for sharing :) xx

Cheryl said...

Pretty card! The image is cute! Nice coloring, her hair still looks good!

Anita said...

Wow, this is so pretty and I love the doily you used.

Denice said...

Awwww, I think her hair looks great, don't be so hard on yourself...she's lovely just as she is.
:Dxx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

I think you did a great job with this sweet card and Heart Balloon is a pretty brunette.

Mary J said...

What a fun fresh card, Eva! She is gorgeous and I love how you used the doily!

Leanne said...

She's sweet!! I think she looks terrific, including her hair. But I know what you mean about trying for highlights and ending up coloring the whole image, I still think it looks lovely.
I'm going to check out the site, TFS!
;)

Rachel Parys said...

I think her hair looks great!! These new images are totally adorable, I really need to get some! Great V-day card!

Joy said...

Okay, don't know what you're talking about...her hair is gorgeous! really cute card, Eva!

Handmade Cuties said...

You are a perfectionist...what mess? Her hair is gorgeous!!

RiNNE said...

Great job on her! Congratulations on winning ;).