Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Easter blessings

Hello!  I have another little tag to share today for All That Scraps February review of Sweet November Stamps.

It's similar to the one I shared in my previous post.  For this tag, I used Sweet November Stamps Bonnie, sentiment from Eggstra Special Sentiments, Birdie Day, Chickadee die, Egg die, Grass Border die and Four Season Fence die.  The tag is a die from Papertrey Ink.

Here is a close up of sweet Bonnie.  I love the little birdie too.  He is such a cute little addition to any project.

Today's the last day for the reviews but March previews will start soon and the stamps are super cute! 

Thanks for reading!


9 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Another adorable and cute tag....
TFS Eva - it's so tweetful!

Rachel Parys said...

Awww...makes me wish Spring was here! Very cute!

Denice said...

I know I keep saying "awwwww" but I really can't describe just how sweet this is without saying it! Sweet coloring!
:Dxx

Cheryl said...

Oops, I missed commenting on this! Really cute! Lovely coloring. That bird is just too cute, makes me think s/he is the sidekick, you know how like in the little critter books there's usually a frog or spider somewhere...

Handmade Cuties said...

So cute and look at the pretty orange dress! I need to say "awwwwww" too!

Lorraine said...

This is another adorable tag! Such cute Easter images! and I love the pearls on your egg!

Blankina said...

yOU ARE READY FOR EASTER I SEE,
WE ARE HAVING A DT CALL AT ANYONE FOR ANYA..ARE YOU INTERESTED??

HUGS BLANKINA
TGF AND OR CC DESIGN STAMPS

Leanne said...

Super sweet Eva! I love the scene you've created and all on a tag. Brilliant!

RiNNE said...

Very cute!! Love the fence!