Friday, January 3, 2014

Chi Chi Memories Post #5 & #6

Hello!  I am back to share my latest Chi Chi Memories creations. 

This first card features images from A Joyful Season digi set.  I think the girl looks like she's saying, "Yay, more presents for me!"  Though maybe she should be saying thanks for all the Christmas gifts.

This is my second card and features an image from their new January release called Winter Sports.  Hmmm, I know nothing about winter sports!  But this doggy image is cute on skis!

Thanks so much for stopping by!


9 comments:

Blankina said...

Very cute Eva, did you have agood start in 2014??
Hugs Blankina

Cheryl said...

Oh so cute! Love the bright colors! Yeah, I'm so glad it doesn't snow here too! Enjoy the rest of winter break!

Handmade Cuties said...

These images are adorable. Pretty colors and cute,cute pup!

Rachel Parys said...

OMG, where have I been!!?? You have so many cute things that I haven't seen in the last week or two, so here's a giant "AWESOME WORK!" to catch me up with everything!! I really love those little calendars!!

Denice said...

Aaaaack!
Adorable!
Pinchable cheeks and super coloring!
So glad I stopped by....wouldn't want to miss all the chi-chi fun!
:Dxx

Melissa said...

Beautiful cards!

Leanne said...

Cute, cute, cute!!
You're coloring is always fabulous and your designs are to die for!
Happy New Year Eva!!
I'm so behind so don't be surprised if you see a bunch of messages from me.
^.^

Anita said...

These cards are so adorable and your coloring is fabulous.

RiNNE said...

These are adorbs!! So so cute!! Love love love!