Friday, January 10, 2014

Chi Chi Memories Post #7

Hello!  As I sat around this morning visiting my usual blogs and stalking others on FB, I realized I forgot to post my latest Chi Chi Memories project.  Oops!  I was just so happy that Friday is finally here and I completely forgot.

Here is my latest card using Chi Chi Memories Winter Sports.  I went with lots of pink and purple.  The sentiment keeps reminding me to get up and exercise so I try not to look at it too much.  Still trying to ignore it but it's a new year and isn't that the time every one vows to exercise and lose weight?  I guess I will get off my lazy butt and start ... next week.

Happy Friday and enjoy your weekend!

 

3 comments:

Handmade Cuties said...

I'll start exercising next week too :) This is a cute, adorable card and the snowy cold looks pretty. Hooray for Friday!!! Enjoy your day and have a fun weekend.

Cheryl said...

Ha, maybe you were too excited to have your "me" time back! Cute card! I like the color combo! Yeah, exercise, sounds like a good idea...

Denice said...

Zowza! Beautiful coloring and wonderful color choices! Love this sweet, sweet card.