Saturday, January 18, 2014

Hideo Calendar

Hi all!  So I actually finished making 20 calendars for this year.  I didn't take a photo of every one since they are all similar to the ones I posted earlier HERE.  I just wanted to share this one that is different.

Okay, it is not that different.  Just a different Sister Stamps image called Hideo.  I love this washi paper that I found at Ben Franklin Crafts.  Cute, right?  So perfect for a boy.  Oh, and sorry about the glare in the photo.  I am just loving this gold cardstock too but it is so reflective in my photos.  I might just put it in all my creations.

I am thinking about starting 2015 calendars!  Maybe I could make like 3 a month or something.  I am seriously gonna start now so I'll have enough to giveaway at the end of the year and maybe I'll make a variety of them.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!

 

8 comments:

Heidi Fuqua said...

Oh, it's so cute! Hope you have a great day!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Awesome calendar. Oh, and I love Hideo's highlighted hair. Have a great week.

Cheryl said...

So cute! Pretty paper, that's nice that they carry Asian stuff! Wow, that's a lot of calendars! Have fun crafting this next year!

Creations by Shirl said...

Cute and adorable.....

eunice said...

So darned CUTE!!!! Eva, I know I've said this before but I am just SO in AWE of your amazing copic coloring skills. I always spend several minutes studying your highlighting technique...lol...hoping some of your skills might sink into my brain! And I really like those calendars...much nicer than the Vippies...will have to check it out for next year!

Leanne said...

So so cute Eva!! Love the dp and Hideo!!
Already thinking of 2015?! Wowee! hehe.. Yea, good to start now. hahaha!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
^.^

Handmade Cuties said...

You color and coordinate everything so well. Always cute!!

Lynn said...

Yes, the origami paper IS perfect for the image. You did a great job with the calendar. Love your coloring! I think that we should start in the summer making calendars....but isn't it the panic of running out of time part of the holiday season? LOL!