Monday, April 20, 2015

simple sterling silver earrings

Hello!  Hmmm, my TGF sale seems to have slowed down but if you are interested in some older stamps please check out my post HERE.

Today I have some sweet sterling silver earrings to share.  I saw these little charms and thought that they would make cute earrings.

These are little penguins and they are probably my favorite.  I thought I'd give them to my daughter who loves penguins.  I attached these onto some sterling silver stud posts.

A pair of cute seahorses.  These are on hook earrings.  I love little earrings like these.  They are small but still shiny and sparkly when they move.

A pair of sweet hummingbirds.

A pair of cherry blossoms.

And a pair of hammered heart earrings.  I love these too. 

I do plan on selling some of these sterling silver jewelry I've been making.  So if you see something you like just let me know.  Email is on the side bar.  I am working on the Etsy store.  Ha, I know I've said that before but really I am closer to it now.  Hopefully by the end of the month?

Thanks for stopping by!



6 comments:

Denice said...

Wow, you have been busy! All of these earrings are really nice, I bet they look fabulously shiny in person! Great job.

Creations by Shirl said...

How cool making earrings with those charms.... I'm sure they will make someone really happy to wear them....

Rachel Parys said...

Now you are just showing off!! lol! Could you be anymore talented!!??

Kim Yu said...

These are adorable, Eva!

Cheryl said...

Cute earrings! Good luck with etsy!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

These are all so nice. I'm sure you'll do really well on your Etsy store. Have fun!