Wednesday, April 29, 2015

hello you

Hi!  Just wanted to share this card so I can enter it into TGF's current Farm Fresh Friday.

Here is a CAS card featuring Fairy Queen Anya.  She was on my wish list for a while and so happy that TGF put her up in the store.  I didn't think I could do that referral thing to get her.  I colored her up with Copics and wanted her hair to look different so I think I like the way that turned out.  The background was water colored with distress inks.  Then I heat embossed the sentiment and swirly lines using Lawn Fawn's Scripty Sayings.  Pretty quick and easy.

Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

Denice said...

Simply adorable! Her hair turned out wonderful and the scripty curly q's look great heat embossed.

Creations by Shirl said...

She is so cute, love the purple hair and the background distressing....

Cheryl said...

Pretty colors! The hair is cute! You made a lot of stuff between post office runs!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Sweet!!! Love her purple hair too.

Rachel Parys said...

These purples!!!!! So gorgeous!! Great background too!!!

Leanne said...

Totally cute card Eva! Love the colors and the swirly embossed words. That is one cutie patootie too! Love how you put this one together!!