Thursday, April 30, 2015

bear hugs

Hi again.  Back today to share a set of 3 cards I made with Mama Elephant's Bear Hugs.  Love how sweet the sentiments are in this set and the bears are too cute. 

Here is the first one.  I wanted to use each of the 3 bear images so I colored them all with Copics and cut them out.  Then I made some distress ink water colored backgrounds.  I think in real life the background is a bit darker but got lightened in my photo editing.  I added the moon and heat embossed the stars and sentiment.  Also added some Stickles to the stars. 

Here is the second one.  All the sentiments are the same.  I think these are cute for a child to give a parent and vise versa too.

My last one.  I just thought today that these would make cute polar bears too and would be so much easier cause they could just be white! 

Well, that's the last of my cards I made for this week. 

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Awww, such sweet cards. And so sad when the kids are too big now to carry so easily... Yeah, good idea to make white polar bears! Ha ha!

Denice said...

Super cute....makes me miss the days whwn my kiddos were younger. A sweet sentiment, I can see why you used it multiple times... I would have too!

Lynn said...

I LOVE these cards! Your background is what really makes them stand out...great color choices. Thanks for the artistic 'Van Goghish Starry Starry Night' inspiration.

Leanne said...

oh my! These are all adorable Eva! I love how you did the background and positioned each bear strategically. You're right these would make great cards for kids or parents to exchange. Awesome share today! Happy Saturday!