Monday, May 3, 2010

Club Anya Challenge

Well, I finally did it and entered a card challenge over at Club Anya and friends.  I made this card on acetate that I bought over at PTI.  I wanted to make Mother's Day cards with acetate but I haven't finished so Cheryl's not the only one behind.  Then I found a tutorial on Papertrey Ink's you tube channel HERE about using acetate so I thought I'd give it a try.  The stamp set is TGF's Hope and Grace.  I love the girls in this set.  So adorable.  Took me a while to buy this set though but I finally did when Auntie Lianne at Cute Stuff had her 20% off sale.  I always think this little girl is wearing a flower for a dress so I thought it fit the Spring/flower theme that the challenge called for. 

I must stop procrastinating now and get on with finishing the rest of my projects or they'll be late.  Still gloomy today but hopefully you're having a nice day.  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I didn't realize it was acetate when I commented on the gallery photo...so I wrote another comment. Nice job! Hope they pick you!

eva said...

yeah, maybe i should have been more clear about the acetate. first time blunders i suppose. i went back and commented but not sure if it gets read. but oh well.

Cheryl said...

Congratulations on Wild Card Wednesday! Hoot hoot!