Saturday, May 22, 2010

Isn't It Beautiful ...

I finally finally finally got my Big Shot!  Can you believe I ordered this on May 2nd and I just got it yesterday, May 21st?  It took 19 days to get here!  But I got a great deal on this.  Cheryl emailed me a free shipping code from Joann's and the Big Shot was on sale for only $59.  So I got a great price cause shipping was free but I had to wait forever to get it.  I almost forgot it was on it's way.  We either pay a fortune for shipping or wait forever for our orders.  Now that I'm done with most of my projects I don't know what to cut with this yet.  I've been using my Wizard that Cheryl bought for me (she buys me lots of great stuff!) but sometimes it's a little scary when the plates just pop out at you.  So I thought I'd give the Big Shot a try.  Now I just have to think of something to make!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Yeah, free shipping usually takes longer too, but I can't believe almost 3 weeks! Ha ha! I'm your enabler! Based on all the stuff you make, I know you make good use of all your crafting tools!