Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I didn't actually make anything this year, but here's a craft made by my son at school for his Mother's Day present. Although he tells me he just painted the frame and stamped the ladybug bodies. So now I know what he was talking about when he said the teacher took his photo at school. It also happened to be the day after I cut his hair myself! Yikes! He's been going to a haircut place, and everytime I watch them do it, I think to myself, I should be able to do that at home with our clipper set...not as easy at it looks though. Good thing his hair grows fast so I have more chances to practice. Anyhow, he also made a handprint card and wrote out a little poem. I scanned and pasted the whole thing together, so it didn't exactly look like that in real life. Anyhow, have a Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!

2 comments:

eva said...

i didn't know you were posting too. i like the apple on his face. Cute project. happy mother's day!

Cheryl said...

Isn't that funny that we're online at the same time even though we're in different time zones?! The apple is from a digital kit by Mindy Terasawa on Designer Digitals. I think it is called "apple dumpling" or something like that.