Monday, May 24, 2010

Last Set of Teacher Gifts

These are little boxes I made for my daughter and son's main teachers.  It's a little caddy box.  I was inspired by this picnic caddy.  See HERE.  Problem is I didn't have any nice 12x12 cardstock so I made mine a little different by using 2 pieces of 8.5x11 cardstock.  I scored each 8.5x11 cardstock at 3 inches all around, trimmed off the extra bits to be able to fold the ends into a rectangular box.  I glued the 2 finished rectangular boxes to make a square caddy. 

I didn't make my caddies with a handle like the picnic caddy tutorial.  I basically followed the tutorial to make the inserts except cut the paper to 3.5x7 and scored at 0.5, 3.25, 3.75, and 6.5 inches.  Hope that makes sense.  I made these some time ago and sometimes when I'm making stuff I don't always write things down because I think I'm going to remember but I don't. 

The labels are PTI's Fillable Frames stamp set and die and alphabet stamps are PTI's Simple Alphabet.  I filled the caddies with more Bath and Body Works hand gel.

This is the last one I made.  I thought the little ladybug Hello Kitty was cute.  Then of course I wrapped everything in cellophane. 

That's it for the teacher gifts.  I can't believe school is almost done and my kids will be moving on to another school year.  It goes by too quickly.  Thanks for reading and have a great day!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Sooo cute! You sure did a lot of work for the teacher gifts! Those fillable frames are really nice! And what a cute Hello Kitty.