Tuesday, November 23, 2010

'Tis the Season

Hi!  Thought I'd participate in Club Anya's Saturday Sketch since I haven't done a challenge in a while and these sketches really help me put cards together.  I tried distressing the edges with my Tim Holtz paper distresser.  Man, you can get really carried away using the distresser.  And it gets a little messy.  I think my hubby was wondering why I cut the paper up when I bought it so nice and clean looking.  I guess it's kind of like buying jeans and ripping them up to look old.  Though I never did that and never would.

Beanie Anya is so cute and cheerful.  She looks super cozy here.

The ribbon, flowers and button are all from the blog candy I had won from Amy Young.  Still working through the stash she sent me.

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

What a cute card, Beanie Anya is so cute! Like your banner! Ha ha..isn't it fun playing with tools? The sketches have been handy to help me make my cards, well the one card I made. I think there was a scrapbook one I wanted to follow too.

eva said...

my banners are just handmade. yeah, the dies would be nice but i don't know how often i'd use them. maybe eventually though i'd get them.