Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Birthday for Party Time Noah

Hi!  Thought I'd take a break from all that mitten making to make a card.  I missed coloring and putting together cards so instead of going to bed, I decided to put together this birthday card following ACLP's sketch challenge.  Plus I really wanted some crafting time especially after chasing around the 3 kids today.  I needed a break!  I used Claudia & Co.'s Party Time Noah which was an Xmas release but thought he looked so handsome all dressed up that he could go to any kind of party. 

And I think he looks kind of Asian with his cute bowl haircut.  Paper is from SEI and I used the birthday embossing folder from Cuttlebug. 

Well, I'd better go to bed before I regret it tomorrow.  It's another long day.  And I have to begin the next phase of my Xmas mass production madness--calendars.  Thanks for reading and have a great day!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very cute! I like the little bow tie on Noah. Have fun with your calendars. I just hope I can wrap and mail things out on time this year.

Berenice R. said...

Super cute card! :)

Lorraine said...

Cute card, Eva! And now mass production calendars?! Woman, you are making me feel very guilty, LOL!

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Oh, that is very cute. Love your coloring on Noah and the fun dp you used. Great to have you at A Crafty Little Place.

Smiles!
Gwen DTC@ACLP

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Very cute!! Party Time Noah looks adorable. Great take on this weeks sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with us at A Crafty Little Place!!
Sheri-ACLP DT