Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Princess Tuesday

Hi!  Made a card to follow the sketch above from Club Anya and Friends.

I finally got to use my Creeper Tuesday.  I like her.  My kids and hubby--they don't like her much.  My kids' conversation compared her to T-rex.  What's scarier, her or T-rex?  Hahaha.  And my hubby couldn't get over her combat boots.  What's so bad about her boots?

The sentiment is from CC Designs.  I actually bought it just to go with Tuesday because I thought it fit her so well.  I've actually had the pink roses for a few years now, maybe 8 years.  They've held up pretty well over the years.

I added some lace and the border die is also from MFT part of their Die-namics die collection.

Added some bling on her crown and in the corners and also gave the whole card a shot of the sparkle shimmer spritz.  I've always wanted to try pink hair too, on a card that is not on myself.

Paper is Basic Grey that Cheryl gave to me some time ago.  Thanks!

Thanks for reading! 

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

So cute! Love your whole card! Especially the pink hair!!! Yes, that would be a good look for you ;-) Cute sentiment, matches perfectly! Nice lace and bling too! Did I give you that paper? I can't remember all the stuff I buy sometimes. I'm slowly going through my paper collection packs and surprising myself.

Sunghee said...

Beau~tiful! Hmmm... She does look scary, hehe. How wonderful of you guys to make conversation over a stamp! My hubby don't show any interest in my crafting/supplies. Hehe

Lorraine said...

Perfect little diva princess card, lol! Love the pink hair and coloring of the image, that border die cut and the roses (you must be a flower hoarder like me, lol)!

sunnysideup said...

Love the card! Love the sentiment too! fit her so well! ( She's one of my favourite stamp in the CC collection.)
Doreen