Tuesday, May 7, 2013

All That Scraps May Preview

Please click HERE for 
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and Perfect Paper Crafting Blog Hop
***********************************************************************************

Hello!  This is day 3 of All That Scraps May Preview.  Today's focus is on Sweet November Stamps.

My card features Josie and Jilly's Chat.  Aren't they sweet?  The sentiment is from AmyR Sunny Sentiments.  I used my current favorite Spellbinders labels 29 as the card base but then realized that the middle point sticks out a bit more than the others so it doesn't stand evenly but tips to the side.  But I still like this shape and this card.  I added some ribbon and pearls.  

A close up.  I added some Stickles on their wings and the string that connects their cans.  Check out more of the preview HERE

The other day I realized that my crafting tweezers are pretty handy.  Not only did I use them to pull out a small splinter in my finger but I also used them to pull out some cereal I had dropped into my keyboard.  I really should not eat cereal or anything for that matter while browsing on the computer cause I am always dropping something.  I knew I was making a good purchase when I bought those tweezers!  And occasionally I do use them for crafting too.

Hope your week is going well.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

Another cute card! Love the bright cheery colors. I usually eat at my computer, I don't usually type though, just a lot of clicking with the mouse!

Rachel Parys said...

Lol, I've done that with a similar shape too! These two are super cute, great bff image!

p.s.
I eat cereal at the computer too! ;)

Danni said...

Adorable card! and yes, a good purchase with the tweezers..LOL!

barbara macaskill said...

Love this card! TFS!

Leanne said...

OMG this is sooo cute!! Bright and happy!!
:D

Creations by Shirl said...

hehe, how cute is your card... love the images, I remember doing this when I was wee small... Fun card and awesome showcasing...

Denice said...

I've fallen hook, line, and sinker for this adorable image!!! What a sweet, sweet card!

LOL, WTG multi-purposing those tweezers!
:Dxx

Dangina Martinez said...

So pretty. Love the die cut, very elegant.
Hugs, Dangina