Saturday, May 18, 2013

thank you very much

Hello!  Just a reminder that Yumi & Fumi Handmade is in the middle of a challenge right now.  Challenge #16 is Anything But a Card.  Because it is almost the last day of school for my son I wanted to create a little holder for a gift certificate that I got for his teacher.  Most stores have gift cards these days but this place has gift certificates instead so I just made a little envelope to tuck it into.

I made it large enough to hold the GC and also the little beaded apple charm I bought from Handmade Cuties.  The front of the envelope features Yumi with Bookbag.  The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and I used purple and yellow since that is the school's colors.

Be sure to check out what Denice has created too!

Gonna be a short post today.  Still have lots of laundry to do and I need to finish up a few more cards!

Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

That's a perfect image for this awesome envelope. Bet your son's teacher will be thrilled with her gift. Love the colors, design, and of course the pretty flowers.

Rachel Parys said...

Totally perfect!! I have been putting off my teacher gifts, I had better get busy!! Awesome job!

Cheryl said...

So cute! Argh, I'm thinking about the teachers, haven't actually made cards for all of them yet...

Denice said...

I'm smitten over this adorable gal, she's perfect for a teacher's gift! Sweet indeed!

Handmade Cuties said...

Such a cute holder for the gift certificate. I wish I was as prepared as you! I'm regretting that I am not ready for the end of year gifts. TY for the mention =)

Have a wonderful weekend!

FitXmom said...

Lovely! I need to get me more flower dies! :)

Leanne said...

Gorgeous gift card holder Eva! You can never have too many of these, especially with such a wonderful cover. Another winner!!
:D
xx