Thursday, May 9, 2013

All That Scraps May Preview

Please click HERE for
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and Perfect Paper Crafting Blog Hop
*************************************************************************************

Hello!  Last day of All That Scraps May Preview.  Today we're showcasing some clear stamps.  I really love these clear stamps especially all these sentiments.  They make stamping so easy when you can see where you want the image to go.

Here are 2 little birdies and a cute sentiment from Fly Away With Me.  There is also a matching set of dies for this set so cutting will be simple.  But I just cut around it by hand too.  Not too difficult.  

A little close up so you can see the birdies' faces.  The other thing that is so great about clear sentiments -- you can curve them!  Be sure to check out more of the clear stamps preview HERE.

I have been feeling lazy this whole week!  But I better get on it and start crafting.  Just a few more days until the end of the school year.  This school year went by so fast.  I'm not so sure if I'm looking forward to the summer.  I think the children will tire me out but I am so looking forward to dropping off my boys at one school and picking up at 2 schools instead of 3 in the fall.  Yay!  

Thanks so much for reading!


10 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

So tweety cute - love those birds....

Mimi said...

so cute!!! love the CAS layout and adorable image!! ;D

Jean Bullock said...

Very cute!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Too cute!!! Love the colors of the birdies and that's a fab layout.

Cheryl said...

cute birds! Love that bright blue! I can't wait until school is over too, maybe it will give me a chance to sleep in a little!

Rachel Parys said...

Awww, they are tweet! (get it..) Super cute!

Denice said...

These little birdies are adorable! I have to be honest and say that from across the room they look like airplanes...of course I am a bit tired and have had a couple glasses of sangria, so maybe everything looks like little airplanes from across the room?!! LOL!
Such a sweet card, the sentiment fits it perfectly!
:Dxx

Leanne said...

OMG!! I thought those were "kawaii" airplanes since they had the faces!! hahaha!! Totally cute Eva! Love the design and the layout. This is awesome!
Cool, from 3 to 2... nice!
Have a nice weekend!!
xx
:D

Mary J said...

Awww, this is just adorable and love how you used the space, Eva!

Handmade Cuties said...

Sweet birdies...they are so puffy and chubby =) Less driving is something to look forward to! I'm hoping the summer will mean less driving for me.

Thank you so much for the thoughtful card. A super nice gesture!

Smiles!