Sunday, February 13, 2011

PTI Make It Monday Challenge (02.07.11) #2

Hi!  Here's my second entry for PTI's Make It Monday Challenge.  It seems kind of stalker-ish except the "with sympathy" part.  Don't you think?  It's all that repetitiveness.  It's not my favorite card that I've made but thought I'd share it anyway.  I used All About You and Simple Sentiments stamp sets.  I used the little period from Teacher's Apple to make the little dots and some are crooked.  Oh well.

Thanks for reading and have a great week!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I like the background you made with the words! Ha ha, not extremely stalkerish, maybe just a tiny bit obsessed! :) I didn't make any cards this weekend, so bad, I only feel motivated when I have to mail one out. I'm almost finished with January in Project Life though!