Friday, February 4, 2011

My Favorite PTI Project 2010

I love PTI and all of their incredible ideas and projects.  I can't believe the prize they are giving away--"ULTIMATE Card Kit."  To win that would be so exciting.  So I went through my 2010 PTI projects and picked:

Teacher's Apple notecards!  I love to make these for the teachers.  The stamp set is from 2008 and I've made notecards for so many teachers already.  It's easy to personalize with their names like I did above (and blurred out).

I really can't pick those without also including:
the "From the desk of" template from PTI as well.  They go so well together.

My other close favorite is the tags I made HERE.

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

These are very cute! You made lots of nice PTI projects, I don't know how you picked just one!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Very nice note cards! What a wonderful gift to give.

Lorraine said...

These are beautiful! I'm sure the teachers just love them! Oh and yes, I did post mine - I was just slow getting to the big ole party, lol!