Monday, February 7, 2011

PTI Tag Challenge (2)

Hi!  This is my second project for PTI's Tag Challenge.

So it's official--I've completely lost my mind.  I'm getting a little sleepy so this post may be incoherent.  It took me so long to make this tag.  Why?  I just didn't know what to do with all the elements I had.  But I finally got the tag together.

I have a couple of weddings to go to this year so thought I'd make this tag either to stick on a gift or on a card base that I can put together later.  It's 2 tags (tag sale 3 die) in pink and red, one placed over the other to duplicate the hearts.  I lost one of the little border dots on the pink tag.  I stamped the sentiment from Simple Sentiments on one of the banner diecuts. 

I think that is it for me.  Must sleep now.  Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very pretty tag! That's some good work for being exhausted!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Your tag turned out very pretty! I like the double matting and the banner at the bottom. And the Martha Stewart doily just gives it a fancier feeling.

Denise said...

Very Pretty!