Thursday, February 10, 2011

PTI Button Challenge

Hi!  I'm feeling less like a chicken without a head tonight.  Still took me some time to figure out what I was gonna do with buttons.  See HERE for PTI's Button Challenge.  So I kept it simple with the buttons and just did the ole' twine through the button trick.

But I did do some stitching and some stuffing on this little shaped card.

I stamped the little bunny from Tiny Treats Valentine onto some PTI felt.  (I do have other PTI sets but I keep coming back to the Tiny Treats series).  It's not a super clear stamp but still visible.  I backed it with another heart shaped felt piece (MFT die) and sewed and stuffed it together and made like a little ornament.  Cute? 

Sentiment is from Simple Sentiments.  I like that set too.  It's perfect for a lot of different occasions.  My hubby thought this was kind of busy.  He just likes plain cards.  I guess a folded piece of paper will do for him. 

This week has been like endurance crafting for me.  But it's made me think out of my comfort zone a little.  Now I have to think about tags for the next challenge!

Thanks for reading and have a great Friday!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

So cute! I like that little heart ornament! I think all the layers look good! Whew, good job keeping up with the challenges!

Lorraine said...

Ack! How cute is that little bunny "pillow"?! Oh, love this - so soft and sweet for a baby card! and I love the banner across the middle of the card.