Sunday, January 15, 2012

Birthday card

So here's a birthday card I made for Farm Fresh Challenge Friday Spyday #15.
I used Fancy Anya, (thanks, Eva, I think you gave me this a long time ago...finally getting around to using it...).  The patterned heart/flower paper is from Doodlebug that I got from a local scrapbook store.  The rest is Paper Trey Ink.  Die cut and stamped the tickets, again from Papertrey Ink.  Embossed it with white embossing powder...it got a little messy.  I had inked the edges of the white cardstock with spun sugar distress ink, but I guess it's hard to see in the photo.  The heart is a My Favorite Things die with a Sizzlit #5.

Short post.  Gotta go clean the house now.  Bye!

7 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Very cute Cheryl! Like your paper combo and the tickets!

eva said...

Hi cheryl! cute card! and it's bright and fun too.

Creations by Shirl said...

This is a sweet card Cheryl~
love how you coloured her up so pretty and great tickets too with those awesome bg papers...

Lorraine said...

This is adorable, Cheryl! Love the coloring of Anya, bright colors, the tickets & #5 w/ heart!

RiNNE said...

Very cute!!

Annie Rose said...

This is darling! I love the green tickets. The cute colors make me want to eat strawberries... :)

sweet said...

Cute card and I love those sweet tickets!