Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Let's Hang

Hi!  It's been a pretty productive day so far.  Actually did some cleaning which I really don't like to do but I felt a little guilty ever since I read an article saying homemakers probably would get about $90,000 annually if they got paid.  And that is the low end estimate.  So I thought, geez, I don't think I do that much.  I do spend a lot of time just vegging out too when the kids are at school.  But today, I cleaned and swept and got all dusty.  Yucks!  Then afterwards, I got to finish my card.  Yay!

So I'm playing along with TGF's Friday Spy-Day #16 and Anyone for Anya's Bling it On

Yesterday, I got some new Copics from iCopic.  It was my first time ordering from them and I'm so happy with how fast my order came.  I ordered on Friday and it arrived on Monday!  So last night I wanted to try out some of my new colors so I stamped TGF's Abbey and colored her bright and fun.  I think I could still use some more Copics!  Hehe.

I added some stickles to her hair, bow, belt buckle, and shoes.  Then added rhinestones randomly around the card and on her bow. 

That's it for now.  Thanks for reading!

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow, you have been productive! Love the bright colors on Abbey! Nice coloring! Cute papers and hearts! Wish you could clean my house too! I think that's part of the reason I keep working too, to have an excuse for my poor home making skills...

Barb said...

i lurve this...your coloring is fab-u-lous!

Rachel Parys said...

She is flippin' AWESOME! I love her eyes, espcially! The whole card is really great! I'm saving my cleaning day for Thursday, even though I do a fair amount everyday. I'm a bit OCD, so sometimes I just have to let it go for a few days. It's so much more fun to color!!!

Alyce said...

Hi Eva! This is amazing! Great colouring and composition..she is super funky ;)

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Eva,
Gee, I sure wouldn't mind getting paid $90K / year for housecleaning. :-) I sure love this card and her hot pink hair.

Creations by Shirl said...

Love that punk rock look of this TGF image... Cool pink hair and great layout...This is a super cool card.
Yippee on the housecleaning ($$$) are you kidding - no ways...
Have a great Wednesday Eva.....

RiNNE said...

Fab coloring & loving the new, bright colors!! I am finally catching up on my blogs and saw that you won awhile back at Paper Smooches!!! Woot woot! Congrats!!!