Monday, January 9, 2012

October 2012

Hi!  I'm feeling much better today though I still have a lingering cough.  Thanks so much for all the well wishes.  I never quite finished my 2012 scrapbook/calendar so thought I'd finish that up. 

I used MFT's sketch 53.  Sorry my photo looks a bit crooked.  The stamp is Pure Innocence Calendula.

A close up of the image.  I think this is a bit crooked too.  Maybe I was standing crooked or something.

This is the opposite page.  I didn't have a matching papers for the background but at least they are both polka dotted.  Hehe.  At least just 2 more months to go and then I can bind them all.  I hope I actually find some photos to go in this book too.

I'll also be entering this into Lollipop Crafts Challenge #62 -- Anything New Goes (Calendula stamp is new) and All That Scraps Challenge Anything Goes.

Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Awesome calendar page, love the image and the bg papers too.....

Cheryl said...

Cute calendar page! Love how you colored the flower!

RiNNE said...

So beautiful! Your coloring skills are amazing!

Lorraine said...

This is beautiful, Eva! Love the papers you used, too. Hope you are feeling 100% soon! Take care!

scrap joanny said...

great colours - wow - thanks so much for playing with lollipopcrafts - hugs Joanna