Skip to main content

Knuffle Bunny

Hi!  The Greeting Farm had their Customer Challenge & Chit Chat Night "A Night at the Bookstore" and introduced a few challenges.  I have to say chatting was too fast for me and I couldn't really keep up.  It was still early here, and I had to pick up the kids from school and activities and make dinner and eat and so I guess the timing didn't really work out with our schedule. You can check out the challenge details on the SCS forum HERE.  I made this card for Favorite Child's Book category.  It is based on the Mo Willems book Knuffle Bunny.  It's one of my kids' favorites and it's such a cute story.  We actually love reading Mo Willems' books especially his Elephant and Piggie series.  Those books are hilarious!  This challenge also made me realize that I haven't read many books recently except kids' books.  I used to love reading but just haven't given it much time lately.  Anyway, here is my card.

If you've read the story, you know Knuffle Bunny gets left behind in the washer at a local laundromat.  So that's what I made.  A washing machine and a TGF version of Knuffle Bunny.  I used one of the bunnies from TGF's Lucky Bunnies (rubber version).

So I stamped the bunny and wiped off his face and drew in features similar to Knuffle Bunny.  I also added some clothes from TGF's Wardrobe set and flower soft for soap for this shaker card.  The word bubble die cut is from MFT.

I think that is it.  Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

Comments

Lorraine said…
EEK - how cute is this, Eva, LOL! I know Knuffle Bunny, too, lol. You are sooo creative and I totally love your card. So stinkin' cute I tell ya!
Cheryl said…
What a cute card! Love your bunny's face! Totally looks like knuffle bunny!
Unknown said…
i love this! what a sweet, creative piece of art...genius!
You are so amazing with your inspiration Eva... This is darn cute and actually looks like a washing machine... Clever idea, cute knuffle bunny.. TFS!
Rachel Parys said…
That is AWESOME!!! I love the washing machine, and I love the alterations to the bunny! Super cute! Friday night was crazy! My keyboard was smoking when I got done.
RiNNE said…
Hahahaha!!! This is too cute! Your washing machine is amazing! And so is your bunny!!! I'm gonna have to check out this book too!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Snowman gift card holder

Hi!  I was planning to post this last night but I was just too tired to write or think of complete sentences.  It's been a busy week with the boys on Fall break and still trying to finish up a bunch of crafts.  I have been trying to make some crocheted crafts to put in my Etsy shop and finally I'm done with one.  It's a crocheted snowman that can hold a gift card or anything actually that is small enough to fit in the pouch.  The pattern is designed by ChiWei Ranck of One Dog Woof and can be found HERE . Here's the little snowman with his arms folded over in the front to look like he is hugging the card.  I added this fun card that I stamped.  You can definitely add in a gift card too behind this card. The gift card reaches under his nose. This is how the little opening of the pouch looks.  I hope I can make more of these little guys.  These would be so cute for teachers and I think it would be easy to put a little wire through the hat and then use it as

coffee cup shaped cards

Hi!  I think after this post I may need a little nap!  My right shoulder is actually feeling worn out from all the typing and photo editing I've been doing lately.  And this cooler weather is making me drowsy.  It's getting cold here already! I made a bunch of these coffee shaped cards using a die from Honey Bee Stamps .  It's a cute coffee set but the die is extra long so it would probably help to have a longer platform to diecut.  I just have the standard sized one so I would pass it through once in my Big Shot and then rotate the cardstock and die carefully to cut the other end.  Manageable but the longer platform would be more convenient! I embossed the front of the card with some pretty snowflakes.  I think this is a Sizzix embossing folder.  And then stamped the coffee sleeve with some Lawn Fawn stamps. This is the inside.  The gift card slot does not come with this coffee cup die set.  I cut that opening with one of the dies from MFT's gift card dies.

all occasion tags

Hello!  I have more tags to share today.  I kept these simple too to be used on most any occasion.  They have no sentiments on them. I used MFT's cute Birdie Brown Bitty Bears stamp set.  These were on my wish list for a while and I kept going back and forth about purchasing them especially because I wanted the dies to cut them out too and those were very expensive!  Geez, remember the old days when we used to fussy cut everything out by hand? This is the next 6 tags.  There's also a cute bear with a Santa hat that I didn't include in the photos.  This was a pretty quick project since I kept the bears white!  Not much coloring on these tags but they are still cute and colorful. I thought I was going to be doing more stamping but I've actually gone on to crochet more!  I've made 3 more crochet projects that I'll share soon.  Sometimes I do get the urge to color something but these days it's so much easier to pick up some yarn and my hook and crochet