Skip to main content

So sweet & So much joy

Hello again!  I am back to share more Sister Stamps cuteness.  These stamps will be available May 1st.  I think they are quite popular in Hawaii since they really appeal to all the local folks here.  I still remember trying to buy some of their stamps on a release day and the store was already sold out on some of them!  Today is Shin-Shin's turn to be in the spotlight.

Isn't she adorable?  My kids love her so much.  I made this for my daughter.  It holds a bunch of small post-it notes inside and I got it from our financial planner for my birthday.  They always send little gifts and I never know what to do with them since they are always covered with their photos and business names.  So I thought I'd alter it a bit so it would be cuter.  I added washi tape to the spine and paper and tags from Elle's Studio.  These little tags make crafting and card making so easy! 

Here's a little close up.

I also created a card with Shin-Shin.  All papers and tag are from Elle's Studio.  I know I have a bunch of stuff from them still.  I think Shin-Shin looks super cute sitting there.

This close up looks the same as the other one!  Just didn't leave any white border around the image though.

Be sure to check out Sister Stamps and Debi's blog too!  Stop by tomorrow for my last set of projects!

Thanks so much for stopping by!




Comments

Debi said…
Super cute! Will add some "cheeks" to my panda next time. Great job, Eva!
oh my gosh!!! cute cute cute! i want to steal it from your daughter hehehehe!!! what a sweet looking panda and love the blush you popped on him :)
Rachel Parys said…
He is so sweet, I want to squish him! Love his rosey cheeks too!
Awesome Eva!
Lucky they have you showcasing their images, you bring them to life....
Enjoy your new week!
Cheryl said…
The pandas are too cute! Love your card and calendar! I actually looked at our stuffed panda from the san diego zoo to see what color the tail was...not that that's scientific or anything, but i never paid attention before.
Jenny said…
I'm so in love with all of your projects! Love the idea of altering those little promotional items and making them cute! Thanks for all your help!
Heidi Brawley said…
AWE your creation and card came out Super Cute!!! Love this lil panda too!! Hugs!!!
Jazzmom said…
Love the idea of personalizing those freebies you get from businesses ... thanks for sharing the idea!
Leanne said…
Ahhhh!!!! Soo super kawaii Eva! Each project is awesome! And Shin-Shin is adorable the way you colored her. I want to squeeze her cheeks. lol.
Great job!
Denice said…
This is one of my favorite releases!!! Such a cute post-it not holder and what a great idea to use washi tape to bind it!
:Dxx
ParkNSlide said…
Simply adorable...love the blush on Shin-Shin's cheeks.
Mary J said…
OMG, this little panda is the CUTEST! I love what you've done with him!!

Popular posts from this blog

TGF 3rd Annual Customer Blog Hop

Hi!  After finishing up these 2 projects for TGF's Blog Hop , I've come to realize that I am kind of addicted to stamps, especially TGF stamps.  Hehe.  Okay, I will not babble on too much since there are lots of other blogs to check out as well.  I made something for both categories, Holiday and General. First up is my Holiday card. I recently acquired Hippie Anya!  She inspired me to make a "peace" card for the holidays. But then I had to add Fleur Anya for "love" ... and 80s Anya for "joy."  So great that these stamps could be turned into something Christmas-y. My General project has been swimming in my mind ever since I made that counting book a while back with TGF stamps as well.  I thought I could make an ABC book too.  But I didn't make this into a book.  More like flashcards, I suppose.  My youngest has a hard time recognizing lower case letters so I thought this would be fun for him.  All stamps are TGF.  I ...

upcycling Pokemon wrappers

Hello everyone!  I am back with my latest sewing creations.  I have been playing around with plastic wrappers!  I've seen those upcycled plastic wrap bags and purses (usually made from Capri Sun package juice) but never really paid attention to them or how they were made until I saw this tutorial using the wrappers from Pokemon cards.  My boys love Pokemon cards and were just throwing the wrappers away but I started saving them and collected enough from their recent birthdays to make a couple of items.  Here is a little coin pouch (didn't want to call it a purse since it's for my youngest boy and he'd probably not like that).  This little pouch was made with 4 wrappers, 2 in front and 2 in back.  It is a bit tough to turn right side out because the wrappers and contact paper get stiff.  But it's possible and looks really neat!  I made it so he could hang it from the inside of his backpack and also carry around a little bit of emergency...

My Mind's Eye and Perfect Paper Crafting Blog Hop!!

Hello!  Welcome to another Perfect Paper Crafting blog hop !  Today, the Perfect Paper Crafting Design Team will be featuring projects with My Mind's Eye products.  There is a $50 gift certificate to the Perfect Paper Crafting online store available to one lucky person who comments on all the blogs along the hop.  My Mind's Eye is also giving away their Happy Haunting collection.  You have until Friday, November 1st at 12:00 AM PST to leave your comments.  Good Luck! It's a short hop list this time around! Perfect Paper Crafting & Laura My Mind's Eye Pam Jenny Eva (Me!) Roxie Recently, I saw these layering tags dies and thought I really wanted those.  I love the look of layered tags so I used my Perfect Layers rulers to make some with My Mind's Eye Happy Haunting papers. I have a tag die from Papertrey Ink so I used that as my smaller tag.  I glued that tag onto kraft cardstock and used my ruler to cut a 1/8th inch border aro...