Tuesday, June 11, 2013

All That Scraps June Review -- CC Designs

Hi!  Thanks for all the birthday wishes for my youngest.  I think he got everything he wanted though sometimes his wish list is never ending.  Just like my crafty wish list.

Today is a review of CC Designs over at All That Scraps.  I really love this month's summer and princess themed stamps.

I made these little favor boxes using Meoples' Once Upon.  Aren't they cute!  I thought these could be used as table decorations and favors for a little princess party.  I left the top of the box unsealed so it can be opened.

Here's the cute unicorn.  The boxes were all made from CC Designs Cube Box die.  The sentiment is from AmyR's Simply Enchanting Sentiments.

Here's the knight in shining armor!  I made the little flags from the Frilly Banner die.  The 5th is cut from the Mini Alpha & Numbers die.

Here is the adorable dragon.  This sentiment is also from AmyR's Simply Enchanting Sentiments.  The flag pole is just a simple skewer that I cut to size and wrapped with washi tape. 

Here is the little princess!  The sentiment here is from Webbie's Words Baby Cakes Sentiments.  It was the perfect size to fit onto the banner.

Here is a picture of the top of the boxes.  I punched a small hole for the skewer to slide through.  Simple!

Please head over to All That Scraps blog for more inspiration!  Thanks so much for stopping by!




9 comments:

Mimi said...

awww...these little boxes are so cute! and they would make great little party favors! fantastic coloring!! have a great day! ;D

Jenny said...

This is so cute. I can't stand it!

Cheryl said...

Super cute! Great coloring! Love the little banners too!

Rachel Parys said...

Ok, that's about enough of that! You're making us all look bad!! lol! These are fantastic Eva!!! I feel like I need to make one even though I have no occasion for them! Super cute!

Denice said...

I could say that these are cute...but I think I need to say that I think they are SUPER cute!!!! Dreamy coloring and each treat box is sweetly unique.
:Dxx

Leanne said...

OMG!! This is sooo darn cute!! I mean I can't stop looking at all the details!! Wow oh wow!! Totally awesome!!
:D
xx

Handmade Cuties said...

Ack! Too adorable. Love the bright, vibrant colors that go with the super cutiness!

Melissa said...

These are just amazingly adorable!

*Jennyfer Leung* said...

Really so darn cute!!! My daughter would so love these...big princess fann:-)