Friday, June 28, 2013

Sister Stamps July Release -- Cappy

Hi!  Happy Friday!  It's Cappy's turn today, and she is such a happy and lovable looking doggie.  Maybe she is happy it's Friday too!

Here is my card featuring Cappy.  I paired her with some paper from Elle's Studio and used some CC Cutters mini alphabet dies to make the sentiment.  I used a Cheery Lynn heart die to create the heart cutout.

Here is a close up of Cappy.  She's cute, right?

Don't forget to check out the blogs below for more Sister Stamp cute-ness!

Karen
Jenny
Debi
Eunice
Laura
Linda

Thanks so much for stopping by!



8 comments:

eunice said...

Awww...Cappy is such a sweetie! You did a fabulous job coloring her up...really like the lighter colors you used for that wonderful soft effect...I need lessons! Background papers are such a perfect match too...love the pink and grey!

Creations by Shirl said...

Aw love your version of this stamp~
I have her made up too but haven't had a chance to show / tell, LOL~
Enjoy your happy Friday and crafty weekend ahead!

Rachel Parys said...

LOVE HER!!!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE love your creation!!! Super cute and I love how you colored this puppy up!!

Cheryl said...

So cute! Ha, love the sentiment! Can't let my kids see it or they will want a dog! Is that a popular dog name in Hawaii? Ours was Cappy too, except it was a boy dog.

Denice said...

I ruff your card!!!!

Congrats on your new DT, I can't wait to see all of your fabulous projects!
:Dxx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Eva,
Love how you colored Cappy and the sentiment is "arf-fully" cute.

Jenny V. said...

Too cute, you did an awesome job coloring Crappy.