Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Hang Loose Preview -- Tiki Set

Hi! I'm back today to preview another new Yumi & Fumi Handmade stamp.  This one is actually a stamp set that has a tiki, couple of hang loose sentiments and surf boards.  You can check out below to see the complete set.  It is
definitely perfect for Hawaii.



I made a tag to feature the tiki.  The tiki reminds me of chocolate covered macadamia nuts that are really yummy and popular to give as gifts in Hawaii.  I thought this little tag could be added to a box of those chocolates.  Hmmm, I could really go for some of those right now.

If you'd like to see more of this set, please head over to Yumi & Fumi Handmade Crafts blog.

Thanks for stopping by!


10 comments:

Cheryl said...

Cute tag! Yum, chocolates (hmmmm, I'm detecting a chocolate theme lately)...

Rachel Parys said...

I love making tags!! This is super cute, and definitely belongs on a chocolate covered macadamia nuts gift!!

Carla said...

This is such a fun card/tag

Stephanie said...

Love this! Such a cool tag! And love your coloring!

Leanne said...

hehehe, Love your tag and if you pair it up with so macadamia nut candies that is a double treat!!
This is awesome Eva!!
:D
xx

Handmade Cuties said...

You did an amazing job with the coloring. The hands look so real! Shaka...I wants some mac nut chocolates!

Kim Y. said...

Fun tag, Eva!

Melissa said...

These just make me giggle! Very cute!

*Jennyfer Leung* said...

Love that tag and that tiki:-)

Denice said...

An excellent tag! The stiching and twine are perfect on it!!!!
:Dxx