Monday, November 28, 2011

Joy

Hello again.  This is the last of my completed cards.  I think I better get hopping, I just bought gift cards for my kids' teachers but I don't know if I can make enough holiday cards to go along with the gift cards.  Anyhow, here's another Farm Fresh Challenge, Friday Spy Day card.
It was technically a tag in the sample, but I used it like a sketch, loosely.  Instead of buttons, I used letters.  I couldn't think of any other holiday phrase that might fit.  Again, tried the Copics for the face, pencils for the rest.  Same pink patterned paper I used before (We R Memory Keepers).  Punched all the purple things with Doodlebug glitter paper.  Same snowflake punch, it's the only snowflake I have so I'm probably going to be using it over and over again. And the dark purple cardstock is from Papertrey ink.
Bye!

4 comments:

eva said...

hi cheryl, this is cute too!! love the purple/pink colors! what, no cyber monday shopping today??

Creations by Shirl said...

Hey Cheryl~
You sure have been creative the last several postings.... love it..... This is a sweet precious card.....

Lorraine said...

What an adorable image & tag, Cheryl! Awesome - you've been busy crafting. Oh and wanted to say CONGRATS for your card below being featured on TGF blog!

RiNNE said...

Very cute! Love the color combo!