Wednesday, September 5, 2012

All That Scraps September Release Preview -- Day 3

Hi!  Today, All That Scraps is previewing cute Sweet November stamps!  These are perfect for Halloween!  

I made my card using Lil Boo and Scary Larry.  Scary Larry is too cute!  Lil Boo is transparent cause he's a ghost!  I stamped him on some vellum paper that I had just bought the same day as these cute Doodlebug papers.  I added a banner using the Mini Banners die and heat embossed the sentiment from Down on the Farm Sayings.

Here's a little close up.  Scary Larry is paper pieced.  After I stamped Lil Boo onto vellum I traced him with my Copic multiliner pen so the lines would be more defined.  

Just wanted to share something I thought was kind of neat also.  After I stamped and trace him like above, I flipped it over like below.

And I thought that looked pretty cool too!  A reverse image!  Just would need a bit of tracing to stand out more.

Please hop over to All That Scraps blog to also see what some of the other DT members have created.  I am sure you won't be disappointed. 

Hope you've been enjoying the previews!  Thanks for reading!



11 comments:

Mimi said...

oh he's sooo cute!! cool idea to stamp him on vellum!! awesome card! ;D

Leanne said...

OMW Eva!! This is cute!! Using the vellum is perfect ghost material and those banners are fabulous!! Super cute start to Halloween fun!
;)

Mary J said...

SNAP! We used the same papers and images Eva! I love your version - such a clever idea!

franzesjoi said...

hi eva! i love this card!! this is sooo cute!!! thank you for sharing this great idea a vellum ghost hihihi im looking forward to your beautiful creations.. i will follow you my dear!!! (hope you will follow me too as accept my friendship..:) )

franzesjoi xxxxxxx

Rachel Parys said...

He is crazy-cute!! OMW, I NEED him! lol! What a fantastic Halloween card, it's too cute!

Laura said...

I love how you stamped him on vellum! Brilliant! Your card is fantastic!

Creations by Shirl said...

Aww so cute Eva - great idea on using vellum, he sure is a cute ghost... love all the matching background too.
TFS!

Handmade Cuties said...

Oh you are so creative! That see-through ghost is just so awesome and cute!!! Your head is full of fun and fancy stuff eh?

Cheryl said...

What a cute ghost! That scary larry is cute too! Neat look with the vellum

Denice said...

This is just too cute Eva...love the little see-through ghostie on vellum! I'm going to have to CASE this you know!
:Dxx

RiNNE said...

Stamping on vellum is awesome- very creative! Awesome paoers!