Thursday, September 27, 2012

TGF's Farm Fresh Friday -- Pink!

Hi!  Well, seems like most of you are leading a double, secret life hiding your blogs and obsessive stamping/card making behavior.  Haha!  Yeah, I'm always cautious who I tell and I always think twice before I tell anyone about my hobby.

Anyway, it is time for The Greeting Farm's FFF.  This week Peggy is challenging us to use PINK on our cards.  Easy right?

Here is my card featuring Bright Bean with pink hair.  I think The Beans always look great with fun, colorful hair.  I made her a bit Christmas-y.

Added some pink and green rhinestones and Stickles.

Please check out the rest of the team's PINK creations and join in on the challenge!

Thanks for reading!

 

8 comments:

Julie D. Richards said...

Awww she's so sweet. Must have been fun coloring this little gem.

Cheryl said...

Well the other thing is people might also ask you all the time to make stuff for them! If you wouldn't mind all that work...

Cute bright card! The sentiment works out kind of nice for xmas too.

Rachel Parys said...

LOVE THIS!!! Wow, it's so perfect with that paper!! Great way to get a start on xmas too! Gorgeous!

SuiLan said...

Ok, now I am totally loving everything about this card! It's pink, I adore this sweet image, and that is such yummy paper!

Denice said...

Absolutely pretty in pink!
Another wonderful card!
:Dxx

Leanne said...

Adorable! Yes I have to say anyone with pink hair is cute! Fun Friday card!
TFS!
;)

Mary J said...

Fresh and pretty - I LOVE this Eva!!

RiNNE said...

Love love love that paper! So refreshing and delightful to look at. I must have that paper! That unique card shape is awesome too!