Tuesday, September 18, 2012

All That Scraps September Review -- Mashi's Muffins


Hi all!  Today is Tuesday but I feel like it should be Friday already!  It's one of those weeks, you know?  Anyway, I'm here to share my Mashi's Muffins card for All That Scraps September Review.

This is Farmer Fran with that adorable little piggy again.  The sentiment is from Down on the Farm Sayings.  I used ATS grass border die, flower border die and the triangles from the mini banners die to create the sun.  The triangles, grass and flower petals were cut from PTI felt.

Love those little chicks in the background.  The paper is from Prima Marketing Jack n Jill collection.  

Short post today.  I've got lots of crafting to do!

Thanks for reading!


8 comments:

Denice said...

Adorable! You always find super ways to be creative...this time using felt and chick DP! Yep, this card is so stinkin' cute!
:Dxx

Rachel Parys said...

Ughhh I hear you! Longest week ever!! My husband is on a business trip this week, so it's single parent duty for me! That pig is such a cute little rolly polly! Very cute scene you created!

Creations by Shirl said...

Cute & fun card, love the scene you created....
TFS Eva - hope your day is going great!

Mary J said...

So so much fun, Eva!

Cheryl said...

I know, I didn't realize today was only Wednesday! Cute card and background paper to make your little scene!

franzesjoi said...

sooo adorable, eva!!!! love it.,

RiNNE said...

She is too cute! Perfect paper!

Handmade Cuties said...

A pig! Adorable!!!