Thursday, December 13, 2012

All That Scraps Review -- CC Designs

Hello!  Just a quick post to share some little Valentine's Day treat holders.  Yes, I wrote Valentine's Day!  I know it's not Christmas yet but All That Scraps is way ahead of the game and has released some cute Valentine's stamps.

The Meoples are back!  This set is called Love is in the Air.  It comes with the three images here and some cute little conversation hearts kind of sentiments.

I added some glossy accents to the heart which doesn't show up here but looks super shiny in person.

Here's the girl.  The little holders are from PTI.  The hearts are from MFT.

I thought I'd save these to give to some teachers next year.  I know I'll have to make more.

I also wanted to share this.  It's exactly how I feel about exercise!  I love these ecards.  They always crack me up!

Thanks for reading!


7 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Love it, hey nothing wrong with doing Valentine's projects... I'm in the process of laying out some projects of my own too. These are cute love those little treat holders... Couple of blinks and V-Day will be right around the corner.. LOL!

Danni said...

Oh so cute!!

Cheryl said...

Ack, still cramming for Xmas! But so cute! You're so nice to the teachers!

Denice said...

Awwww, how stinkin' cute are these?!! Adorable, simply adorable!
:Dxx

Handmade Cuties said...

Oh. You are so prepared. I would like to start on Valentines too. Never too early!

RiNNE said...

Oh man!! Those Meoples are adorable. I'm gonna try to stay away!! And those e-cards are hilarious!

Leanne said...

Love the Meoples ever since they were introduced! They are so fast to color and cute to boot! Adorable Vday treat holders Eva, especially with the signature scalloped heart. Can't wait to use mine.
Thanks for the funny share too.
:)