Thursday, December 6, 2012

TGF's Farm Fresh Friday -- Christmas or Holiday Card!

Hi!  It's my last time hosting TGF's Farm Fresh Friday.  I'm so sad.  That was a fast 6 months.  I still have one more post to go.  Anyway, I decided to go with a Christmas or Holiday theme this week.  Hopefully this is an easy challenge for everyone.

Here is Holiday Anya 2.  I love this hair color combo!  Followed Kristy's tutorial HERE but I don't have YR12 so I left that out.  I think I will be practicing this combo again.

Here's a closer picture.  She is so sweet!

It's finally Thursday and time for a new episode of The Vampire Diaires!  Yay!

Thanks for reading!

 

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

Pretty hair! Awww, so sad, your term sure did go by quickly! Sorry, I don't think I participated in any of your challenges, except maybe the first one... Maybe I can squeeze in this one, I don't know.

Creations by Shirl said...

Oh my that sure was a fast (6) months love all your postings and I'm sure they were so pleased how talented you are... Your card is gorgeous!
Enjoy your Friday and crafty weekend~

Julie D. Richards said...

I love her hair Eva, what a beautiful combo.

Mary J said...

So beautiful Eva - fab hair colouring!

sunnysideup/doreensng said...

So lovely colouring,,,Eva
Have enjoy looking at your creations on the TGF Blog.
Hugs
Doreen

Handmade Cuties said...

Hello!
Love your holiday Anya. I always get jealous of these cute girls on your card with their BEAUTIFUL high-lighted hair! Have a great weekend and thank you for including my button on your sidebar (my heart skipped a beat when I saw that).
=)

Denice said...

Aw, she's such a sweetie...love how you colored her hair.
We'll miss you at TGF, but I have a feeling you won't be going too far...at least I hope not!
:Dxx

RiNNE said...

Stunning!! You did a great job with her hair!