Monday, December 3, 2012

TGF's Double Take Tuesday -- Rainbow Colors!

Hello!  Here's a fun color challenge for you!  TGF's Double Take Tuesday is to use Rainbow colors! 

Here is Rainbow Twinkle Bean!  I knew Twinkle Bean would be adorable in Rainbow colors cause I had seen Denice color her Twinkle Bean like a rainbow too!  That inspired me to give it a try.  Thanks, Denice!  I used ROYGBIV but switched out the indigo with pink.  The sentiment is from Inkadinkado Kids' Quotes and heat embossed in white.  I added bling in rainbow colors but I colored some of the rhinestones with my Copics to match.  This is a small card.

Please head over to TGF to check out more Rainbow creations!

Thanks for reading!


11 comments:

My Scrap Diary said...

This is awesome Eva! You hit it on the nose :) and I saw Denice's project as well, loved it too.
Thanks for your creation.
Jess

Leanne said...

Oh hey, this looks familiar!! I saw Denice's book for her niece too. Love how you cased it. The CAS is super cute as is the sentiment and gems. AWesome!!

Denice said...

Awwww...thanks!
I love this Eva, the rainbow rhinestones are perfect and you used one of my fav quotes.
:Dxx

Creations by Shirl said...

Super cute love it on the kraft cardstock....

Joy said...

Oh so CUTE! really brightens my day, especaillay with the ugly weather we're having now!

Love the way you "rainbowed" her out!

Anita said...

This is so cute! I love the beans and you've colored her beautifully. Love the rainbow colors.

Handmade Cuties said...

Wish I could color my hair like that and look cute!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Another super cute card Eva. Your clever ideas are so inspiring. This is a TEN.

RiNNE said...

Cute! Awesome sentiment!

Cheryl said...

Awww, what pretty rainbow hair! Cute matching gemstones too!

Jaratzed said...

freaking cute!!!