Thursday, December 13, 2012

TGF's Farm Fresh Friday -- Favorite Holiday Memory!

Hello!  This week's FFF at The Greeting Farm is to create a project depicting your favorite holiday memory.  And it can be any holiday, not just Christmas. 

I used Amelia from Just for You set.  I think she's got some muffins or cupcakes in that pan.  Yum.  But I thought this related well to one of my kids' favorite things to do around Christmas.  They love to go over to their Great-Grandma's house to bake cookies.  And I love to eat them!  Hehe. 

I wrapped some gifts today!  Yay, still have lots more to do but slowly getting there.  And it's actually getting cold here too.  But I can't wait to just hang out at home without having to drive anywhere.  We are total homebodies.

Oh, and is it time for The Vampire Diaries again?  

Thanks for reading!


9 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

I LOVE this card. Such happy colors and that image is SUPER CUTE!!! Hope your kids get to bake yummy cookies at grandma's so you can eat them. Eat one for me too. LOL.

Julie D. Richards said...

What an adorable card Eva. Love the embelis.

RiNNE said...

So cute!! I'm a homebody too-- but I also love to travel :)

Handmade Cuties said...

I love anything cookies.
I love the pink with the Christmas colors.
I love hanging out at home.
I'd love to go to great grandma's and eat the cookies that your kids bake.

Creations by Shirl said...

Cute cute card.... I love been a homebody, I can spend so much quiet time alone just reading, catching up with the Real Housewives and all their dramas.. LOL! and craft craft craft....

Denice said...

I think Amelia is adorable in this set...and the way you colored her skin is gorgeous! Who doesn't love cookies (and fudge) during the holidays?!!
:Dxx

Cheryl said...

Awww, so sweet! The embellishments are so cute too! Going to try to make snowball-looking mochi this weekend, just not the same as cookies...

karyn gray said...

Wonderful site and huge information. The information present here is helpful for the readers I'll come back to this blog for sure!
Crafting Tools

Leanne said...

cutie pie!! love how she's glowing, must be from all the baking.
i'm with you on the eating of the cookies instead of the baking part. lol.
:)