Saturday, December 15, 2012

Sister Stamps calendars

Hello.  It's about time I shared these calendars I made featuring Miyoko from Sister Stamps.  These are the same girls I colored up and shared in this post.

I made these for my kids' teachers.  I placed apples in Miyoko's hands instead of the usual cupcakes.

Two more.  These were pretty quick to make and coloring the Sister Stamps girls are simple and fast.  I love that I can a bunch in a short time.  I'm working on 5 more to give my youngest one's teachers. 

As promised, here are the Copic colors I used for their hair.  This one I used Y21, Y32, E31.

Y21, YR14, E15, E18 

E33, E35, E57, E59

C1, C3, C5, C8, 100

Here's the side view of the calendar.  It can fold flat for easy mailing and opens to stand.  Simple to make!

Be safe everyone!  And thanks for reading!


11 comments:

Mary J said...

So darn cute, Eva!!!

Cindy said...

I like your coloring. Thanks for sharing the copic colors you used on the Miyoko.
I liked how you changed it up and used an apple. Lucky teachers to receive one of them.

Julie D. Richards said...

They are perfect, love the fact you put the apple in her hands. Thanks for the hair colors, they're beautiful.

Creations by Shirl said...

Aw these are so darn cute Eva~ love those color combo matching up with your back ground papers too. I'm sure they will love having these calendars on their desk....
Enjoy your crafty Sunday and new week ahead....

Cheryl said...

Awww, such a cute gift! The paper is so pretty too!

Handmade Cuties said...

You are sure working very hard. These calendars are so sweet and I'm certain it'll come in very handy. Love your stamps & coloring - and the hair - looks so real!

Denice said...

Just adorable...Miyoko is perfect with her apple! Love the calendar idea for gift giving.
:Dxx

Dangina Martinez said...

What a fun idea and some awesome coloring going on around here, lol.
Hugs, Dangina

RiNNE said...

So pretty, Eva! I'm sure they'll love em! The papers are wonderful!

Leanne said...

KAWAII!! I bet your son's teachers will be stoked!
These are awesome!!
:)

Lorraine said...

Oh, you are the queen of little gifts and decor! I love these!