Sunday, March 20, 2011

Gift Cards

Hi!  Here is my last post for PTI's Make It Monday Challenge to partially emboss/deboss.  My other entries can be found HERE, HERE & HERE.

I made a frame from fun foam.  This one used three 2 mm thick fun foam layers cut to 3x3 inch squares.  That was the size of the gifts cards I wanted to make.  I posted about using frames to partially emboss HERE.

I had some leftover Stampin' Up 3x3 cards so I used the colored ones as the base and used the cream ones to emboss and stamp on.

Here's a close up.  My stamping is a bit off.  But I think it's still cute.  I used PTI's Book Print impression plate.  I can't believe how many projects I made just with that one impression plate.  I just ordered the numbers one so I can't wait to get that one.  I have a lot more I want to order too.  The flowers are from PTI's Beautiful Blooms 2 dies and stamp set.  I used the medium sized flower die set for these cards.  The sentiments are from Tag-its #1.  They are the perfect size to fit in the center.

I made a set in blue too.

A closer view of the blue one.

I stamped some envelopes too.  The To/From is from Fillable Frames #9.  I used the little heart one from Tag-its #1 as a postage stamp.  At the top you can see the little box that all these cards/envelopes fit into.

This is a template called Almost Square Bag from Little Potato House.  It is the cutest box and one of my favorite templates that Sunghee has created.  I just printed it and cut it out.  Placed a simple label on front and done.

What I love about this box too is that you don't have to worry about using adhesive or anything to close it.  There are 2 small little tabs that tuck into the sides.  So smart!  So you can open and close it as many times as you want to.

Well, I think I've exhausted most of my ideas for this challenge.  I had one other but it's going on the back burner for now.  This challenge really did open up so many possibilities and variations for embossing/debossing.  

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

What cute notecards and matching box! I have yet to use my tag-its... it looks cute with the flower!

Sunghee said...

Lovely! Thank you for using my template! I get a lot of traffic from your blog, so I very much appreciate that! You are so talented, and I need to visit you so we can craft together!