Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Let's Chat

Hi!  Thought I'd try this week's Club Anya and Friends sketch too.  It gave me a chance to use my new Cheeky Chat stamp and the Say What stamp and die set from MFT.

She reminds me of when I was in high school talking on the phone all night probably to Cheryl.  Hahaha.  I love her little phone.

Just a close up.  I love those little pom pom ribbons so when I saw them I had to buy them.  At least I'm not hoarding them too much.

I'll also be entering this in Simon Says Stamp Challenge (anything goes).

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow, you've been busy! What a cute card! Cute pom poms! Ha ha! Yeah, now that you mention phone, it does remind me of you! Oh how I wish I had that much free time now!

Sunghee said...

Hehe. cute! Yup. It reminded me of my high school years. Of course, I wasn't as good looking as her.