Saturday, March 26, 2011

March 2012

Hi!  It's time for My Favorite Things weekly sketch!

I used this sketch for my March 2012 calendar/scrapbook page.  My January 2012 and February 2012 posts are HERE and HERE.  Hopefully I'll make it through the whole year so I can bind them all into a 6 x 6 book. 

I used Pure Innocence Daffodil stamp.

Basic Grey papers. 

I love these stamps because of the flowers!  So cute! 

My computer generated calendar.  I left some space above the calendar for photos or journaling.

Also entering this into Wee Memories Challenge 49 (Anything Goes).

Kind of a short post tonight.  Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Yeah, so pretty with all the flowers. That will be a very nice calendar. I see there's a Milton bear holding flowers too now.

Ann said...

Totally darling! I love the colors & that sweet image!

Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories this week! :D

Wendy said...

Great project, super cute image. Love the saying too! Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories this week.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Love this idea of a calender so cute!!!Thanks so much for playing along with us at Wee Memories!!!!