Tuesday, December 17, 2013

CC Designs December Review --Snowman Flakes

Hello!  This will be a quick post as I am trying to finish up a whole lot of last minute things.  Where exactly does time go?  Though I guess I did a lot of procrastinating too!

It's December review time over at CC Designs.  Here is my snowflake ornament featuring Snow Flakes.  I actually bought a foam activity kit for kids from Walmart to make these snowflakes.  It was such a great deal and my youngest will be making his own along with his classmates on the last day of school.  Theirs will be a little different in that they will use their photo for the center of their snowflakes.  But I made this as kind of a sample for them and as something to hang on our tree too.  I tied on a tag and a little snowman button too.


Here's a close up of him.  He is so fast to color up.  You could make a lot of fast Xmas projects with this guy.

That's it for now.  Hope you are all getting your shopping done.  I think I am but now there is a lot of wrapping to do.

Thanks so much for stopping by!



5 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

These are fun!!! He is such an adorable snowman, and these have made wonderful ornaments!!

Handmade Cuties said...

i like how you fancied up and cutified the foam project.

oh i'm so behind on Christmas...

Lynn said...

That's a cute snowflake ornament and I'm sure your son's class will love making their own. Every snowflake will be unique like every child. May your Christmas be glittery and 2014 be full of creativity.

Cheryl said...

Cute snowflakes! Looks like a great keepsake! Cute snowman too!

Leanne said...

Great idea!
I am always passing those do it yourself boxes over each time I go to Michael's never thinking how fun it would be to do something like this. Especially to distract the kids. hehe.
TFS!
^.^