Saturday, December 7, 2013

Warm Winter Wishes

Hi everyone!  I have a card to share today that I made for Perfect Paper Crafting's Featured Artist of the Month.  My card is up on their Facebook page.

I used this Tiddly Inks image called Winter Wryn.  I actually had her colored up last Christmas!  She's been sitting in my box of images for a whole year.  I know that is sad so I finally got her on a card.  I used my Perfect Layers ruler for all the mats including the ones around the sentiments.  Snowflakes and icicle border are from CC Designs.

Here is a close up of Wryn.  It's been a whole year -- I think I still color the same.  No noticeable improvements.

I'll be entering this in a challenge too -- Tiddly Inks Challenge #123.

Hope you're all enjoying the weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

Leanne said...

This is adorable Eva! I love the color palette and your layout. Really a year? I might have some images that are colored which might be older! hahaha!
Love this!
^.^

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

What a cute card Eva. Glad Winter Wryn is out of the box. :-) I need to add the icicle die to my wish list. Have a great week.

Lynn said...

Oh Eva, you don't need any improvement in your coloring! Love this image and the way you incorporated her into your beautiful card. Great color and paper choices too. I really enjoy visiting your blog.

Cheryl said...

Pretty card! Love all the snowflakes. Wryn is so cute! Your coloring looks great!

Denice said...

Wryn is adorable, love your gorgeous coloring.

Katie said...

This is just so stinkin' cute! I love the colors you used and I think your coloring is awesome, even if it was a year ago :). Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!